Site Admin

Re: R.I.P. Airplane Pictures

Post by Neons »

You guys need supervision.
Bob Pacheco
HitNRun

Re: R.I.P. Airplane Pictures

Post by HitNRun »

Hey, in my defense, I was in the middle of flying my own plane on the left side of the flying field if you're standing at the "station blocks" and looking to your left. I stayed over on that side to give Carlos 75% of the field to himself so he had no distractions. And thus, I figured I didn't have to constantly stare at HIS plane while i'm trying to fly MY plane. It's not easy to fly your plane when you're watching someone else's lol. ;)

I don't know what happened... I saw Carlos take off, and Addison was spotting him... (or so I thought). And not even 30 seconds later.... I hear Addison yelling at me to "watch out"!!!

No sooner did I look up, to see a 40 size glow plane coming "almost right at me" in a nose-dive.
There was NO time to react to that.

It could have been YOU standing there, or anyone else for that matter.
It's not just a matter of supervision, it's also the fact that Carlos needs more time flying between breaks.

I fly almost EVERY day, whether it's in my yard, in my garage or on the RC simulator. I make sure my thumbs get their exercise.
I fly planes heli's quads... and well, you get the idea.

Carlos... well... I don't have to tell you that his flying skills are ... "less than ideal". :oops:

He needs to stick to the basic electric trainers for awhile I think.
We already know what's going to happen to the quads i'm building for him. :roll:

Even Tom said he wants to see the Scorpion Y650 BEFORE Carlos flies it, hahahahaha. :D

But still... I build them for him because I like building, and because he doesn't have the time to build very much.
Plus, I won't deny the obvious... he "pays" me with the occasional planes and electronics, and i'm grateful for that, AND the friendship we've gained in the process.

But getting back to the point..... Yeah, supervision is always important.
I agree with you 110%!
Ben Costa