Do you need a plane built?

Do you offer services to the other members? Advertise yourself here!.
HitNRun

Do you need a plane built?

Postby HitNRun » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello,

Just letting everyone in the club know that I offer to build planes fairly cheap if anyone wants to skip the building and get right to the flying!
Nothing is too big or too small. I've built micro planes, and all the way up to giant scale planes.

I'm looking to make spare cash, not a paycheck, so my prices are discussed beforehand and VERY reasonable.

Plus the simple fact that I just like building planes in my free time, so I figured some of you can take advantage of that if you choose to.
I also do all the "guesswork" on what engine/brushless motor and electronics you will need for any given model, so all you have to do is order what you need and leave the rest to me!

You can post a reply here OR email me at slimer2564@yahoo.com

I included a few pictures of some of the planes i've built already.
Enjoy!
Attachments
ult dark.jpg
space walker sunshine 1.jpg
Sniper EP.jpg
Planes.jpg
Fokker DR1.jpg
beaver 2.jpg
CAP 232 (480) 40 inch wingspan.jpg
1015121435a.jpg
0928121059.jpg
Pitts.jpg
Last edited by HitNRun on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben Costa

HitNRun

Re: Do you need a plane built?

Postby HitNRun » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm currently working on an Electrifly Edge 540 for Carlos.
I'm about half way done with it now.

I'm trying to get it done tonight if possible so Carlos can maiden it this weekend at the field.
It should be quite a fun plane to fly! 8-)
Attachments
Electrifly Edge 540.jpg
Ben Costa

tomapowa

Postby tomapowa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 pm

HitNRun

Postby HitNRun » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Carlos just needs to keep on flying as much as possible. Sims are great for the basics, but nothing prepares you like the real deal. ;)
He's getting there, I just think he's "dumb thumbing" once the model gets the better of him. Especially with the windy weather we have this time of year.

I got to fly a SIG Four Star 60 with a Super Tigre 60 on it this past Sunday. It was a blast! :D
Addison wants to get me flying warbirds in the worst way hahahahaha!

I've flown dozens of electrics from trainers to jets, and though my skill level is "decent", I DID notice that flying glow planes definitely takes things up a notch. Although according to Addison, he says i'm a natural. My first time ever flying a glow plane, and in fairly strong gusty winds ta boot! I feel I did well. :)

Once I got use to how it flew, it was a piece of cake, and I was flying inverted and doing inverted split-s's by the 3rd flight. Landings were better and better after each flight.

I think i'll be proficient with glow planes by the end of the next flying season. 8-)
Now if only the wife will let me escape to the flying field on thanksgiving morning.......... :mrgreen:
Ben Costa

HitNRun

Postby HitNRun » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Update:

I know i'm not "officially" a club member THIS year.. (I couldn't afford the $75 this year unfortunately), but my services are still available to anyone who needs a plane built for a few bucks.
I'm still in the club scene as a guest, usually with Carlos. You'll likely see me flying at the Sippican Gym this winter, so if you want anything built, just ask. ;)

(PS: If I shouldn't be posting in the club forum while i'm currently NOT a member this year, I apologize and i'll stop posting if the "higher ups" tell me to.)
Ben Costa

Return to “BCRCC's Member Services!”