Personal Services

Do you offer services to the other members? Advertise yourself here!.
chistech

Personal Services

Post by chistech »

Hey Guys,
Is your wife or girlfriend lonely. Is she cranky and mad because you don't spend much time with her messing with the hobby. I can fix that. I will pick her up, show her a good time, teach her a trick or two and drop her off home for the price all costs incurred for day and my personal fee of $200. She doesn't even have to let you know and she can tell you she went out with one of the girls. I can take her motorcycle riding, horseback riding, out in a sporty convertible, dancing, dinner, or anything her little heart desires. I am willing to do this for my RC friends for just that small fee. Of course there are some requirements. All must be good to look at and weigh less than half of me (I weigh 219lbs), exceptions for taller woman will be considered. They MUST also have laryngitis at the time of the session. I will guaranty my service and the day desired and if I am unable to do it,(like if my wife doesn't like the idea) Tom L will be my back up. Please leave a message on this forum if your girl/wife is interested.

Please Note: This is an absolute joke and just having a good time. Sorry Tom, I won't be sending you any leads through this thread! :lol: :lol:
Ted Brito
Neons
Site Admin

Re: Personal Services

Post by Neons »

"Take my wife, please".
R. Dangerfield
Bob Pacheco
tomapowa

Post by tomapowa »

LMAO!!.., :lol:

You charge?? ... I don't! :D
chistech

Post by chistech »

Hi Guys it's me again,
Have you noticed your woman in a better mood lately? ;) She didn't tell you did she? :? You didn't think my services would work did you? :shock: Just wanted to tell all of you who used the program whether you knew it or not, that you will be receiving a bill in the mail. :x Please, to keep the wife's mood up, don't question her when you get the bill about the time she had or what she did. Just pretend you don't know anything and she will remain happy throughout the holiday season. I should have mentioned in my first email about my discount program for multiple sessions. We all know some women will require more than one no matter how "good" the session was! A second and third session (if required) will be less $26.00 ea. I do need to remind everyone about the weight issue as some were beyond the limits (I made exceptions for my fellow club members) and NONE of them had laryngitis. It cost me more than expected having to provide them with food and drink to keep them from "flapping"! :evil: On another note: those of you with very attractive, pleasant wives, I have waived the fee totally and I won't be sending you any bill. Matter of fact, I never had a session with them at all................ ;)

Please remember this is just a joke and meant to put a smile on your faces for the holidays. Or is it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ted Brito