Looking for a member to fly multirotors with.

Multi-Copter Projects - as if one spinning blade wasn't enough fun
Blip

Looking for a member to fly multirotors with.

Post by Blip »

I have a DJI PHANTOM that I've been messing with.I love flying thru old foundations and chasing seagulls.Topic.
D.M.L.
Neons
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a member to fly multirotors with.

Post by Neons »

Don,
I fly my multis but the flights are not long in sessions. Most time I practice right in my yard. The flights are usually about 6-8 minutes. I usually bring what I have (2 Quads and a Tri) to the field with a truckload of planes. I usually finish my flying for the day with a couple flights on the Multis. They are mainly fill in flights for me. My plan is someday to do an FPV multi or airplane for filming local areas of interest. I am not wholeheartedly devoted at this time to the multis. Aircraft have been top of my list.

I would be happy to do some flights with you in the area. We have another local near me that will fly multis anytime with a phone call. He is in Swansea also. Go to the Members list above and send me a PM message to make a further contact or you can get it on the club Member print out sheet. . I will give you my phone number. I am around most times. Ret.
Thanks
Bob Pacheco
Blip

Re: Looking for a member to fly multirotors with.

Post by Blip »

Hey Bob. My flight times are the same,would love to hook up.I've got your number.Thanks......Don.
D.M.L.