Winter/Indoor Flying Events !
Neons

Winter 2015 Indoor Flying Event Season..Dec 5th start

Postby Neons » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:38 pm

As received in email from Club President Gary Carriero:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST A REMINDER!!!!

Hello ALL,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Saturday, December 5th , 2015 from 6:00PM to 8:30PM will be the clubs first indoor session at the Sippican School in Marion, MA. There are a few basic rules that will need to be adhered to: No smoking on school grounds, use of the trash receptacle in the gym is a must that's really about it. As far as aircraft: try to keep fixed wing aircraft under 30 inches, as far as the helicopter guys are concerned, it comes down to common sense and safety. We are flying indoors I wouldn't want to see anything bigger than what you feel comfortable with and what safety allows. Remember if you bring an aircraft that the safety officer (if available) or anyone feels unsafe flying with than that aircraft will not be permitted to fly. We will be alternating between aircraft and helicopters as to allow flyers ample time for flying. As mentioned in my previous emails there will be 8 foot tables set up and plenty of wall outlets for the electrics. I would suggest bringing your current BCRCC & AMA membership card's if you intend on flying. The cost usually runs between $5.00 to $10.00 per person., with the minimum of $45.00 having to be raised per session.

Directions to the school are very simple take 195 east, to exit 20 bear right off the exit continue to fork in road bear right, continue to stop sign and bear right onto rte. 6 continue onto route 6 about 1 mile turn left onto main street go 500 feet and turn left onto park street continue to rear of school. Parking is in the rear lot and you can use the back entrance to access to the gym.

If I have forgotten any details please feel free to ask!! I will send out additional reminders as the date approaches.

Gary C.
BCRCC President
Bob Pacheco

Return to “Winter/Indoor Flying Events !”