NEXT 2015 INDOOR FLYING EVENT! : March 21st, 6pm-8:30pm

Winter/Indoor Flying Events !
tomapowa

NEXT 2015 INDOOR FLYING EVENT! : March 21st, 6pm-8:30pm

Post by tomapowa » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:13 pm

What?: Next 2015 Indoor R/C Flying Event!
When?: Sat., March 21st, 6pm - 8:30pm
Where?: Sippican School in Marion MA
Price?: $5-10 per Flyer (depending on # of flyers... )

(Email from BCRCC club president on 02/24/15)

" Hello ALL,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Saturday, February 28th , 2015 from 6:00PM to 8:30PM will be the clubs fourth indoor session at the Sippican School in Marion, MA. There are a few basic rules that will need to be adhered to: No smoking on school grounds, use of the trash receptacle in the gym is a must thats really about it. As far as aircraft: try to keep fixed wing aircraft under 30 inches, as far as the heli guys are concerned, it comes down to common sense and safety. We are flying indoors I wouldnt want to see anything bigger than what you feel comfortable with and what safety allows. Remember if you bring an aircraft that the safety officer (if available) or anyone feels unsafe flying with than that aircraft will not be permitted to fly. We will be alternating between aircraft and helis as to allow flyers ample time for flying. As mentioned in my previous emails there will be 8 foot tables set up and plenty of wall outlets for the electrics. I would suggest bringing your current BCRCC & AMA membership card's if you intend on flying.

Directions to the school are very simple take 195 east, to exit 20 bear right off the exit continue to fork in road bear right, continue to stop sign and bear right onto rte 6 continue onto route 6 about 1 mile turn left onto main street go 500 feet and turn left onto park street continue to rear of school. Parking is in the rear lot and you can use the back entrance to access to the gym.

If I have forgotten any details please feel free to ask!! I am feeling that there will be a good turnout as in years past. We will be able to get a good feel as to what participation will be. I would also entertain the fact that a few of us car pool to the facility as to not have to bring multiple cars. Those type of details can be worked out at a later date. Charge them batteries!!!! Lets do some flying!!

Gary C.
BCRCC President"

Neons

Re: ATTN!: Dec 6th, 6pm-8:30 Pm @ Sippican School in Marion

Post by Neons » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am

2015 is in full swing now. Every 2nd week until Spring. Come on over and enjoy some fun. I have to say having fun makes time fly also. Boy it goes by fast. This helps break up the winter doldrums. Watch the Newsletter and Homepage for announcements.
Bob Pacheco

Neons

Re: NEXT 2015 INDOOR FLYING EVENT! : March 21st, 6pm-8:30pm

Post by Neons » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Here is a short video of the February 28, 2015 indoor flying. There was many other planes but not all videoed. Take some time to go fly there on a scheduled date. The more the merrier. Gives a good opportunity to talk to other members and have a few laughs also.

Indoor flying small aircraft in the Sippican School Basketball court. Just a seasonal thing to break up the winter. Shame that it is not overly utilized by members and friends It is a nice night out to break up the winter doldrums. Gives a chance to have interactive club activity with some good fun.

YouTube
http://youtu.be/uIB-SuYYExQ

Or Vimeo
https://vimeo.com/121856552
Bob Pacheco

Neons

Winter 2015 INDOOR FLYING EVENT! : Dec.5th @6pm-8:30pm

Post by Neons » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:40 am

This years start with new indoor flying starts Dec 5th kickoff with flying twice a month until early spring. Same hours. 6:00 to 8:30Pm. It will go on as long as interests prevail through the winter. Certainly holidays can have an effect on Saturday evening flying. Must work together to keep this going. Even if you do not fly come by for some fun and friendship activity.
Bob Pacheco