What's on your bench??

Discuss & share your glow-powered airplane projects here!
Neons
Site Admin

Re: What's on your bench??

Post by Neons »

Must have missed it if you flew today. Good work and congrats on the build and flight. Nice to here it went well. They sure are nice planes the Japanese built. I am sure I will see it another day. I had a full afternoon also. Jerry, Jon, Bud, Ed , and Gary flew today also. May go tomorrow despite more wind.
Bob Pacheco
Dauntae

Post by Dauntae »

Those that know me from years past have to remember the Hobbico Dazzler that was given to me crashed, and I rebuilt it and flew the wings off, then the unfortunate event that took it out and it's been missed, Well I didn't buy the ARF but the Great planes uproar which is the same plane but no turtle deck sitting on the bench and will be ready to go this spring. Planning to do some modding on the kit and adding the turtle deck and a little strength to the nose (real weak spot in the design) been a few years since I've been building or even flying so a nice easy kit to get back into this great hobby.

Bruce G.
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

Hello Bruce,
Nice to see you at our Jan meeting. Didn't have a chance to speak with you. But it is nice to know you may fly another day with us at the field this year. Be nice to see that colorful Dazzler flying there. Should be a fine plane.
Bob Pacheco
Dauntae

Post by Dauntae »

Thank you Bob. I've got quit a few projects to get to actually, purchased a Sig smith mini plane kit a while back and then got one at the air show we put on last year in need of repair, mouse got in the fuse and chewed up the formers on the inside so since I have the kit also I have the parts to copy for the repair so I'll be fixing that one next once I figure out what to use for power out of all the engines I have, may just use a 2 stroke on that one and use a 4-stroke on the kit when I get to it. Now to just find some time, so much more to do on the house and money is tight.