YMCA Family Fall Festival, Sat., Sept. 19th, 2015 (S. Dart.)

These are annual flying events BCRCC sponsors/hosts...
tomapowa

YMCA Family Fall Festival, Sat., Sept. 19th, 2015 (S. Dart.)

Post by tomapowa »

YMCA Family Fall Festival
Saturday, Sept. 19th, 2015
276 Gulf Hill Road
South Dartmouth, MA.

Email from Gary:

"Hello All,

Just a reminder that this Saturday, September 19th is the Dartmouth YMCA Family Fall festival. The club has participated in this event for the past few years now. The Family Fall Festival is a well attended event with several hundred people who take part in the days festivities. The area that we usually fly in will be the same this year as in years past with one modification. The hayrides which circumvent the perimeter of the field will now start to the left of where we are allowed to fly. This is only a slight change and should not pose any major problems to us. I have reached out to Dan the Y coordinator and we are all set. He will be marking off the flying are with caution tape for safety. The event usually gets under way around 11:00 AM so anytime between 10:00AM and 10:30 AM is fine. Drive through the parking lot and into the back field ONLY if you are flying. If you are going there to observe your vehicle must remain in either of the front parking lots. The physical location of the property is 276 Gulf Hill Road, South Dartmouth. Be aware also that there is a road race that kicks off the day at 10:00AM so it can become a little congested on gulf hill road. I will be bringing a couple airplanes as there are children on occasion that love to try it. I hope to see you there as it is a great opportunity for the club to share our hobby with the local community!!

See you there!!

Gary C.
BCRCC President"