Next Sippican School Indoor Flying Sessions - Mar 30th, 2013

These are annual flying events BCRCC sponsors/hosts...
tomapowa

Next Sippican School Indoor Flying Sessions - Mar 30th, 2013

Post by tomapowa »

Next Indoor Flying Session
Sippican School (Marion, MA)
When: Saturday, March 30th, 2013
Time: 6:00 pm-8:30pm
Where: Sippican School (Marion, MA)

(Copy of previous email from Gary C. (BCRCC President), dated March 2nd, 2013)

Hello ALL,

I would like to remind everyone that Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 6:00PM to 8:30PM will be our indoor session at the Sippican School in Marion, MA. This event will be open to all BCRCC members and a guest! If you are bringing a guest please advise them of the rules and that there will be a small cost, uaually around $5.00 per person if they want to fly. Remember that there are a few basic rules that will need to be adhered to: No smoking on school grounds, use of the trash receptacle in the gym is a must thats really about it. As far as aircraft: try to keep fixed wing aircraft under 30 inches, as far as the heli guys are concerned, it comes down to common sense and safety. We are flying indoors I wouldnt want to see anything bigger than what you feel comfortable with and what safety allows. Remember if you bring an aircraft that the safety officer (if available) or anyone feels unsafe flying with than that aircraft will not be permitted to fly. We will be alternating between aircraft and helis as to allow flyers ample time for flying. As mentioned in my previous emails there will be 8 foot tables set up and plenty of wall outlets for the electrics.

Directions to the school are very simple take 195 east, to exit 20 bear right off the exit continue to fork in road bear right, continue to stop sign and bear right onto rte 6 continue onto route 6 about 1 mile turn left onto main street go 500 feet and turn left onto park street continue to rear of school. Parking is in the rear lot and you can use the back entrance to access to the gym.