Donated Plane: Funster from Herb Andrade

Got something to sell? Post it here!
chistech

Donated Plane: Funster from Herb Andrade

Postby chistech » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello All,
Here is the nice RCM Funster donated by Herb Andrade to benefit the club. It is complete with a JR F400 5 channel radio. The plane is powered with a like new OS LA65. The batteries in both and plane and transmitter seem to be holding a good charge but they have not been cycled to know exactly how good they are. The plane is completely flyable with no damage at all. There are some small patches in the covering but the overall condition is a 8-9. There is no charger included but I have one that can go with the plane if needed. The Funster is known for being a great flying low wing plane that with the addition of floats, would also make a great float plane. Remember that anyone purchasing this plane is helping the club. If you are interested, please make an offer here if you are a club member or if you are a guest of this site and would like to make an offer, please email me at: edward.brito@staples.com This plane will be offered here for 21 days. Any respectable offer will be accepted. High offer will get the plane. If the offer is deemed too low by the club officers, it will be offered for sale on one or more of the following sites: RCU, RC Groups, Ebay. Highest offer will be notified if the offer is deemed too low and the offer can be increased to secure purchase before it is offered anywhere else. Offers close on August 23rd, 2012

Note: A PVC cradle is included.
Attachments
Plane collection for sale 087.jpg
Plane collection for sale 086.jpg
Like new Blue, OS LA65
Plane collection for sale 085.jpg
JR F400 on Channel 32
Ted Brito

ccosta

Re: Donated Plane: Funster from Herb Andrade

Postby ccosta » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Wow very nice. Too much plane for me, especially with the gas engine. I'm sure it will bring in some good money.
Carlos

chistech

Postby chistech » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 am

No one interested. I will put it on RCU first and if no luck, Ebay.
Ted Brito

chistech

Postby chistech » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Plane has sold on RCU for $150. Going to a new owner in TN.
Ted Brito

Return to “Items For Sale !”