Donated Plane: Parkzone Micro J3 Cub, Dan Cronan

Got something to sell? Post it here!
chistech

Donated Plane: Parkzone Micro J3 Cub, Dan Cronan

Postby chistech » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello All,
Here is an almost new PZ Micro J3 Cub in box. It was donated by Dan Cronan and the proceeds from it will benefit our club's treasury. It is complete w/charger, new charger batteries, one Lipo battery, and plane. This is a bind and fly so the buyer will need a Spetrum or JR 2.4 transmitter to bind to. It looks to have had a new prop shaft added as there is new clear tape over the nose to re-secure it. There is no damage anywhere other than a very tiny little ding in the trailing edge of the elevator ( less than 1/8"). These list for $89.99 on the Horizon site and are currently out of stock and unavailable. These are perfect for indoor flying or flying in your yard when there's no wind. If you are a member and interested in making an offer please make your offer here. If you are a guest visiting this page, please email me at: edward.brito@staples.com with your offer. Highest offer will get the plane. If the highest offer deemed to low by the club officers, the highest offer will be contacted to increase the offer to secure purchase before it is offered on any other site.
Attachments
Plane collection for sale 090.jpg
Plane in original box. Charger batteries still in plastic.
Plane collection for sale 089.jpg
Newer cellophane tape on nose.
Plane collection for sale 088.jpg
Ted Brito

ccosta

Re: Donated Plane: Parkzone Micro J3 Cub, Dan Cronan

Postby ccosta » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Ted,
I'm not sure how to bid but here goes. I willing to pay $40 for the little indoor cub.
Carlos

chistech

Re: Donated Plane: Parkzone Micro J3 Cub, Dan Cronan

Postby chistech » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 am

Plane has been sold to Carlos. Congratulations and thanks for helping out the club.
Ted Brito

Return to “Items For Sale !”