Maiden Flight of my Autel Evo

Post your Photos & Videos here!
jerryn
Site Admin

Maiden Flight of my Autel Evo

Post by jerryn »

Hi, My wife bought me an Autel Evo for my birthday! The weather forecast for this afternoon was for wind gusts up to 25mph, so I headed out early. Flight was at 10:30am. Wind was starting to pick up. I wanted to take the maiden flight anyway. The camera has a decent optical zoom, when I am landing I am hovering where I always land, in the airfield, near the markers. The 2x optical zoom is really sharp. Here's the video.

Neons
Site Admin

Re: Maiden Flight of my Autel Evo

Post by Neons »

Jerry,
That copter flies very stable. It is an excellent video and photography platform. I still need to fly my Yuneec some day. There is a lot of water out in the woods yet. Just to much rain these days.
Bob Pacheco
jerryn
Site Admin

Re: Maiden Flight of my Autel Evo

Post by jerryn »

Thanks! I am planning on flying this saturday. Two of my sons might be joining me. Maybe they'll ask to join the club. My son Josh has several of the scratch built Flight Test airplanes, he's working on getting one of them ready for saturday. Wind isn't going to be too bad, out of the North East.
If the wind isn't gusting I'll fly my flying wing too. Last week it flew great.

Bring your Yuneec to the field! You'll have a blast flying over the creek and the Little River!

I bought the Carbon Cub S+. It's got decent size wheels. Should be fun for practicing touch and go. The R/C forums state the plane can fly around
8minutes on a 2200mah battery. Hopefully I'll get it in time to fly this saturday.

I bet you are going to fly today! the weather is great! I wish I had the day off.