Are you flying? Let us know.

Please post here if you plan to fly at the main flying field in Dartmouth...
HitNRun

Re: Are you flying? Let us know.

Post by HitNRun »

This Friday looks to be a really nice day for flying. Around 53 degrees with an 8mph wind. (I'll be flying if I can find a way to get down there)
Saturday will be around 45 degrees and 13mph wind. (not too bad, but could be better)
Sunday will be cold around 39 degrees and a 17mph wind. (too cold and windy for me, personally)

Anyone else planning on doing some flying?? 8-)
Ben Costa
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

I will be there. I believe Gary C. will be ther also. Check out my new post in electric planes. neat. Unfortunatelly we have many members that do not monitor the club pages for different reasons.
Bob Pacheco
HitNRun

Post by HitNRun »

If the weather holds out, i'll be flying tomorrow with Addison. With winds around only 4mph, I can't pass up the opportunity to fly. ;)
It'll be cold though, around 35 degrees so bundle up if you're coming down! 8-)

We'll be there around 1pm. Probably flying glow warbirds and some electrics as well.
Gotta take advantage of the last of the flying season, right? :D
Ben Costa
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

I will not be flying. I am in the middle of a build that is a replacement plane. There will be better days yet. Thanks.
Bob Pacheco
HitNRun

Post by HitNRun »

Well, good luck on your build. I want to see lots of pictures when she's finished! :D
Ben Costa
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

It is a simple Depron Foamy that flies well indoors and out. It is built now and I am doing some panel line and get ready to put the electronics in. I hope Sunday is good enough to fly it.
Bob Pacheco
HitNRun

Post by HitNRun »

Sunday looks to be about 51 degrees and 12mph winds. Not too bad. Could be better but it could be a lot worse too.
I'm probably flying Sunday. I'll see if Carlos if free this weekend to do some flying. :)
Ben Costa
chistech

Post by chistech »

I'm going to try and fly this weekend also. Not sure if Sat. and Sunday.
Ted Brito
HitNRun

Post by HitNRun »

It's looking like Saturday will have less wind than Sunday, but it's gonna be colder at about 43 degree's. Monday and Tuesday are looking good for anyone who can head down to the field. About 56 degrees both days, with winds around 9mph Saturday, and 11mph Sunday.

Addison and I have decided to fly on Monday simply because it'll be warmer and less wind speeds as well, but i'm still going to attempt getting down to the field on Saturday if possible. It's a little chilly for my taste, but I know decent flying weather is hard to come by during our "new england winters". ;)
I'll take what I can get! 8-)
Ben Costa
HitNRun

Post by HitNRun »

I woke up this morning to the first significant snowfall i've seen so far this year. If this snow keeps coming down, the only flying we'll be doing over the next few days, is via float planes. 8-)

Edit: I take it back.... it's already melted, lol. ;)
Ben Costa