Milford, MA Fly Indoors 1 Day Each Month Into April 2020

These are annual flying events BCRCC sponsors/hosts...
Neons
Site Admin

Milford, MA Fly Indoors 1 Day Each Month Into April 2020

Post by Neons »

Millis Model Aircraft Club – Millis, MA – Winter Indoor Flying Dates

Hi everybody;Only one more left into Spring 2020 indoor flying

Friday March 20th CANCELLED
Friday April 10th
Same schedule as last year, 7:00-10:00.
The fee is still 10.00 per person per session, AMA required for pilots. Students and spectators no charge.
Pretty much the same format as last year, with training available the first hour, open flying, and if there is enough interest we will do some breaks for rubber free flight.
One of the things that makes this happen at the low cost that we are able to charge is that we present a class to the participants at the Milford Youth Center After School program from 5-6PM. We use club Vapors and give the kids a chance to fly and learn a little bit about airplanes.

I will be raffling off two helicopters that were part of the Orphaned Aircraft Collection that I acquired last decade. I know nothing of these Rotary Wing Aircraft, except that they look to be good condition and are probably worth quite a lot to any Whirly Bird aficionado.
I usually call the raffle at around 8:30 PM. Doors open for the flying event at 7 PM.
Tickets are $5.00 each, or 5 tickets for $20.00.

The Milford Youth Center is located at 24 Pearl Street, Milford MA 01757 across the street from the Milford Town Hall. Parking behind the building as well as across the street.
Milford.MA.jpg
You can contact Millis RC Club here:
https://www.millismodelaircraftclub.com ... :CONTACTUS::::::
Please note that the Milford Youth Center people are requesting that we come in through the front door.
John Holcomb jh4adp@aol.com 617 512 3775
Bob Pacheco