Mary's Pond .Checking InPond

Please post here as to when you plan to use Mary's Pond float fly area in Rochester.
Neons
Site Admin

Mary's Pond .Checking InPond

Post by Neons »

Nov 25 2011. I will be at the pond Saturday around 11AM. I will have a boat. Others are also coming to the pond as the weather looks good.
Bob P
Bob Pacheco
Neons
Site Admin

Re: Mary's Pond .Checking InPond

Post by Neons »

It looks like a few of us may be at the pond Friday Dec. 2nd. I should make it around 11:30AM after getting everything i need to bring including some lunch.
Bob Pacheco
Bob Pacheco
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

People are just not using this overall forum the way it should be used. I can't get a finger on the problem. Maybe just ignoring it, don't know how to navigate, or can't figure how to get logged in. Anyway. I am looking for members that are willing to fly at the pond during the daytime in the 11AM to 3PM sector. Sure the wind picks up a lot about that time. But there may be a day during the week that is flyable at the site with low winds predicted. I am not specifically looking at weekends here. Weekdays are targeted also. Maybe someone has the day off and does not like to get up early like me. After packing in the morning and stopping to buy a drink and sandwich for lunch I could head out and get there around noontime and fly. This shares the load also moving the boat if needed to get it for a retrieval.
Bob Pacheco
Neons
Site Admin

Post by Neons »

This check in is still a failure!
Bob Pacheco